Indulge in Our Spacious Club Rooms and Suites
Book one of our luxurious suites for three nights and your third night is on us! Treat yourself to a luxurious stay in our Club Rooms or Suites. Business or leisure, work or play, our modern and spacious suites are designed to stimulate your senses.
Club & Suite Retreat package include:
• Luxurious accommodation in Club Studio Place, Residence, Sweet Place
• Book one of our luxurious suites for three nights and your third night is on us.
Valid until 31 December 2014
*third night free of charge (service charge applies to the first two nights)
Exclusive access to Club L with full club privileges including:
• Personalised check-in and check-out at Club L lounge located on level 36 of the Hotel
• 2:00pm late check out
• Unlimited wireless/broadband internet access in your room (excluding TV internet)
• Usage of our iPads and Notebooks (to be used within the Lounge)
• Snacks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapés as well as refreshments served from our premium brand bar at various times during the day
• Champagne served daily during the Evening Cocktail
• Champagne Breakfast Sundays
• Champagne and Foie Gras Pairing Weekends during Sweet Treat (from 8pm to 10pm)
• Our complimentary pressing service (normal service only) for 3 garments on arrival
• 2 hours complimentary usage of the Club L Boardroom per stay (advance reservation is required and subject to availability)
• Complimentary use of our luxurious roof top swimming pool and fitness centre (41/F)
• Complimentary 30 minutes per any 60-minute Chuan Spa treatment valued over HK$860 or a mini feet retreat
For more details, please click here.
Terms and conditions:
1. Offer is valid until 31 December 2014. Blackout dates apply.
2. Minimum three nights stay.
3. All benefits are only applicable when booking directly through Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong website.
4. Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reserves the rights to change the details of the offer from time to time.
5. In case of dispute, Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision.