Let this Hong Kong Hotel capture your imagination
Seeking a Hong Kong luxury hotel…
Langham Place will excite and inspire you with sparkling service and delicious dynamism unique among Hong Kong luxury hotels.
Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong offers:
• Fabulous 5-star luxury accommodation on 42 levels with 666 rooms and suites
• A vibrant location in Mongkok, the heart of Kowloon
• Innovative restaurants and bars, including the Michelin Star Ming Court
• The luxury Chuan Spa
• Outstanding pool and fitness studio
• Spectacular meeting and event spaces
Experience the real Hong Kong
Step outside this Hong Kong luxury hotel and be part of the exciting street life that makes this city so special.
It's a great location:
Kindly note that the entrance to and from the hotel via the Langham Place Mall Link Bridge on level L will be closed over 6 and 7 October 2014. During this period, the hotel will be accessible through its main entrance on 555 Shanghai Street. Any works will only be carried out through business hours.
Imagine a Hong Kong luxury hotel where they’ve thought of everything
- Within walking distance of famous street markets such as Ladies’ Market, Temple Street Market and Jade Market
- Direct connection to Langham Place Shopping Mall and Mongkok MTR (subway) station
- 15 minutes to Central
- 35 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport
Imagine a Hong Kong hotel run by people who have mastered the art of making you feel good… A hotel that's totally wired and connected to your needs in every way.
Set your imagination free. Visit Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel and experience all this and more:
• Inspiring collection of contemporary Chinese art (Download Art Brochure)
• SMART Angels at your service 24 hours
• Chuan Spa and well-equipped fitness studio with stunning city views
• Heated rooftop swimming pool
• Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and IT support when and where you need it
Your Place – a Hong Kong hotel room just the way you like it
At this Hong Kong hotel, there are plenty of reasons to kick back in your room, which you can think of as an entertainment hub and a comfort zone:
• Flatscreen television and iHome
• Modern workstation with state-of-the-art Cisco® IP telephony, wired and wireless broadband
• Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Kowloon, Hong Kong Island and its world-famous harbour
• Cool bathroom with luxurious oversized bath and shower
• Coffee-maker and minibar
• Electronic safe with charging facility
Choose your place at this Hong Kong luxury hotel:
• Vital Place
• Essential Place
• Essential Place Plus
• Studio Place
• Essential Family Place
• Club Place
• Sweet Place
• Residence Suite
Be stimulated... Dine with us at:
-- an urban chic place to escape, wine, dine and be social
-- exquisite Michelin Star Cantonese cuisine
-- the authentic flavours of Japan and the theatre of robatayaki
-- casual dining alfresco
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful
Our 24-hour fitness studio offers panoramic views of Kowloon and Hong Kong, and a wide range of modern equipment
• 12 cardiovascular machines
• 10 strength machines
• Extensive range of free weights and accessories
• Audio-visual equipment for entertainment while working out
• Personal trainers
• Regular fitness classes
After your workout, relax in the Contemplation Corner or unwind in the oriental hot tub while taking in some of the best views available at any Kowloon hotel.
Chuan takes me far, far away
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) promotes harmony by balancing the five elements of metal, wood, fire, earth and water.
Past an exclusive entrance on level 40 of Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel, the mysteries of rejuvenation are revealed:
• Luxurious private treatment rooms
• More than sixty professional treatments
• Massage, hydrotherapy and body wraps
• Facials and intensive foot and hand therapies
• Hong Kong's first infinity bath
• Chuan Residences
An immersive experience
High above our Hong Kong luxury hotel, on the roof, is a 20-metre heated swimming pool with one of the most exhilarating views of Hong Kong. Dive in and be caressed by chill-out tunes underwater, or sit back and relax in the adjacent jacuzzi.
Gloriously large cabanas make this poolside venue a truly sophisticated choice for cocktails and fun under the sun or stars.
Successful meetings, exciting events
Event planners will appreciate our:
Creative team – Experienced event specialists who know how to plan and produce a five-star event your guests won't soon forget
Chic venues – Five ballrooms and meeting rooms sized between 380 and 6,600 sq ft each, for banquets and functions of any scale
Excellent banqueting – International cuisines from world-class chefs, plus our great restaurants
Book Me online for the lowest rate
For the best rate and no booking fee, book online right now.
If you find a lower rate within 24 hours, we'll match it and give you a further 25% discount. Full details here...